Monday, January 18, 2010

Day 1

Greetings, interwebs. This is my blag. I'm going to post a picture every day, for 365 days... at least I say that. I'll probably give up halfway through, but it will be fun to try for a while.

This picture was actually taken on January 17th, and I just took a while to upload it- in fact, that will probably happen for most of my pictures. It's a fiberoptic flower thing I got at Salvation Army for $4.50, and it reminds me of the jungles of Pandora in James Cameron's "Avatar." I completely fell in love with the world of Pandora... someday I'd like to make a mural of the bioluminescent jungle scenes.

Anyway, I'll try to have a brief story for every day... my story for Day 1: I had sushi for lunch, and it was delicious. [End]

No comments:

Post a Comment