Monday, January 25, 2010

Day 7


As I was jaywalking across Grand River, I realized I was going too slowly and had to run for it- in the process, my phone fell out of my pocket. To avoid being hit, I had no choice but to continue to the other side of the street and watch as an SUV directly ran over my phone. I thought "Well, that's it, I'm screwed, my phone is gone for good." But when I went to recover it, amazingly the only damage was what you see right here, along with a small crack in the main screen. The camera no longer functions well (it can take pictures but they are wicked blurry), but my phone is still alive! This is after I also dropped it in a bucket of water about a week earlier. What a trooper my little darling is.

No comments:

Post a Comment