This picture is VERY bad quality, and for that I apologise. I was trying to discreetly take a picture from the back of a lecture hall. Today, my Physics professor called for a volunteer to help demonstrate how there is zero electrical energy on the inside of a conductor. I happened to know the volunteer, and didn't realise she was in my lecture until I saw her in an electrical cage on the front podium. Odd way to recognise someone. I decided to take some photos in case she wanted to see them; the people around me definitely thought I was a creeper.
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Day 4
This picture is VERY bad quality, and for that I apologise. I was trying to discreetly take a picture from the back of a lecture hall. Today, my Physics professor called for a volunteer to help demonstrate how there is zero electrical energy on the inside of a conductor. I happened to know the volunteer, and didn't realise she was in my lecture until I saw her in an electrical cage on the front podium. Odd way to recognise someone. I decided to take some photos in case she wanted to see them; the people around me definitely thought I was a creeper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment